The De Valence Pavilion was built in the 1970s replacing a 1922 theatre and dance hall. Since 1903 the site had been the De Valence Gardens. The theatre is a multi-purpose hall. The hall is large and flat-floored, with removable seating for functions use. To the rear of the hall is a raised flat area used as bar and restaurant. The Pavilion was revamped in 2016/17 and is vastly becoming a large popular events destination in the heart of Pembrokeshire.